Thankfully, I found an answer for this in 4 Hours Work Week by Tim Ferris
: Building Team and Delegating Works
. I started contacting some people, who I knew, probably interested in the same projects. To my surprise, it’s working really well, and I gain so much energy to keep up in the last days.
👏🏼 This is something new for me. I didn’t realize, how much I have lost for doing everything by myself. The advantages of working together in a team with others are enormous:
- You are motivated because you’re not alone doing the projects.
- Your perspective and ideas are seen from different perspectives. It helps for doing realistic steps towards project’s goals.
- You learn to communicate better in a work environment.
- Learning to build trusts and not taking critics personally.
- You also remember things better because you associate people, sound, time and story for an event.
If you are making a project, where you need to be constantly productive, you may need a team to keep you up. If you don’t, it could be really hard to keep in check and motivates yourself.
Work alone for activities with deep thinking and high attention: learning, reading, writing, producing creative things. But for all, you need someone to check on your progress.
Work together, and you’ll come further than you can imagine.